Information on Twitch processing of your personal data in Twitch on Demand
The information below describes our processing of your personal data when you use our app Twitch on Demand.
Data controller and contact information
Twitch Health Capital, reg. no. 556599-8001, is the data controller of the processing of your personal data. If you have questions concerning our processing of personal data, you can contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data and how it is collected
When you use our services through Twitch on Demand, we collect and process the personal data you provide when you create an account, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, birth date, gender and login credentials. You may also choose to provide information on your height,weight and other body measures.
When you use the services in Twitch on Demand, we will process information on the training activities you have performed, your heart rate, walking and running distance and other information generated by your recorded or logged activities. If you choose to activate GPS outdoor tracking, we will also process location data.
If you choose to connect third party application(s) to the services (e.g. Apple Health or Garmin), we will collect and process the personal data from such third party application that you choose to synchronize with the services in Twitch on Demand.
Purposes and legal grounds for our processing
To provide and administer your user account and your requested services
When you use Twitch on Demand, we will process your personal data to deliver the services you request and use. The information on training activities may include information that you added regarding the activities or information that have been generated during your performance of the activity, for example location data or movement data. The processing is necessary for our performance of the contract with you (i.e. provide the services requested by you). The services may entail that we process special categories of personal data concerning health. Such processing is based on your explicit consent, which you are asked to provide in your account. Without your consent, we will not process health information.
To administer and answer questions to our service desk/support
If you request support or ask questions through our support channels, we will process your personal data to be able to assist you with the relevant matter. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to provide support and ensure your communication with us.
To perform, improve and maintain Twitch on Demand and our services
We may use information on how you use our services to improve your user experience and to help us diagnose technical problems and administrate Twitch on Demand. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to ensure that the services and our systems are meeting your and our needs over time.
To provide information, perform direct marketing and provide offers from Twitch
We may provide news relating to our services and marketing information to you. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interest to inform about our business, the services and/or new services. You can always unsubscribe from direct marketing and offers from us, see below under your rights.
Who we share your personal data with?
To fulfill the purposes described above, we may need to share your personal data with our suppliers when they perform services to us, for example the supplier of the application used for Twitch on Demand. Twitch remains responsible for the processing of your personal data performed by our suppliers on our behalf and such suppliers may not use the personal data for purposes other than those specified by us.
When we share your personal data as described above, the personal data may be transferred to suppliers both within and outside of EU/EEA. Any transfer of data outside the EU/EEA is made in line with data protection laws. If processing is performed outside of EU/EEA, it is based on that the EU Commission has decided that the receiving country ensures an adequate level of protection or other adequate safeguards in the form of the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
We will process your personal data for as long as required for the purposes described above. Generally, that means that we will process your personal data during the time you have an account for Twitch on Demand. We will thereafter delete your personal data, unless laws or regulations obliges us to continue the processing.
You can delete or change your personal yourself when logged in to your account. For example, you can delete information relating to recorded training activities and delete or change information regarding your user information in the account.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable data protections laws:
- The right to access: You are entitled to receive certain information on our processing of your personal data. Such information is provided in this information document. Further, you have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we process relating to you. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: You are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You may under certain circumstances request us to delete your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to restriction of processing: You may under certain circumstances request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to data portability: You are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right to object: You are entitled to object to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you have questions concerning our processing of your personal data, or want to invoke your rights, contact us at email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with Datainspektionen (soon to be named “Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten”), the supervisory authority in Sweden.